Build Our Village
Dedicated to the development of Block 137, the Wizer Block, in downtown Lake Oswego.
CITY & DEVELOPMENT
ABOUT EVERGREEN GROUP, LLC
As proposed, the Block 137 development will:
• Enhance Lake Oswego's village character.
• Be under the City's 60-foot height allowance at 47-58 feet.
• Consist of three separate buildings with upscale residential units.
• Include 8 to 12 local, best in class retail and restaurant offerings.
• Provide approximately 457 underground parking spaces and 210 bike parking spaces, 30 percent more parking than code requires.
• Pursue LEED Platinum certification.
• Create 1,000 to 1,200 construction jobs and 106 to 117 permanent jobs.
• Increase tax revenue, from $50,000 to over an estimated $600,000 in annual property taxes.
• Generate a one-time Construction Excise Tax of almost a quarter of a million dollars for the Lake Oswego School District.
This website was created by supporters of the Block 137 development